You might have heard that the nutrition and care given to a baby during its infant stage is of much more important than during any other time of the life. This is due to the fact that the body of an infant is seeking nutrition during the early years of life, and everything that a baby is provided makes up for the goodwill and good health of the child. One of the most crucial parts of determining your kid’s good health in years to come ahead is massaging. An infant’s limbs and bones are not fully matured while it is born, the one thing that ensures positive growth of the joints and bones of an infant is regular massaging with bone strengthening oil.
Oil is one of the most nourishing naturally obtained product that the mankind is blessed with, and therefore, make use of it for the good health of your baby and his/her bones.
Advantages of massaging an infant
- Baby massage will help soothe the baby and make him peaceful and less irritable.
- A regular massage session will help build a positive bond between the child and parent.
- It helps increase blood circulation in an infant.
- While massaging your child, you will gain confidence in being more capable of handling and taming your child.
- Massaging also has proven benefits on the gastrointestinal tract of the baby, and hence, keeps any possible stomach infections away.
- It also helps maintain the lymphatic system in a baby.
- It makes the baby more aware of its surroundings and makes the baby active.
- Massaging is one of the best methods for inducing sleep in case your baby is a troubled sleeper.
- Often, infants suffer from excess colic acid in the stomach, but with regular massaging, you can ensure that your baby is healthy and fit.
- For stronger bones and muscles, massaging is the best possible way.
How to choose the appropriate baby massage oil?
- Do make sure that you read these tips carefully because it will enable you to choose the appropriate massage oil for your infant.
- The best advice to follow is to consult a pediatric or your own physician about the best-suited massage oil for your baby. Since a child is super sensitive, and so is his skin, it is best recommended if you follow the instructions of an expert.
- One of the most important factors to consider is that do not make a mistake of using adult massage oil on your baby, rather than benefitting it might turn out to be harmful to the little infant.
- It is recommended to use organic and natural massage oils. Avoid the oils with perfumes or scented sells. These might be a flattering choice but it is not as good as non-scented ones.
- In case oil seems to be having an allergic reaction on your baby’s skin, without giving a second thought instantly stop using is.
- It is not the best thing to do when you mix a couple of oils together for ‘more’ goodness, instead, stick to one and be regular.
Best Buy Baby Massage oils in India
8. Life and pursuit USDA Ayurveda Massage Oil
- This is an only for babies massage oil.
- It is best known for nourishing the skin and strengthening the bones.
- It does not have any artificial scent, colors or harmful parabens.
- It is a blend of extra-virgin olive oil, and other organic oils that are healthy for a child.
7. Baby Dove Rich Moisture Baby massage oil
- This is one of the most used baby massage oils.
- It is non-greasy oil which is very fast absorbing.
- It is perfectly healthy for everyday massage on an infant.
- It keeps the body of the baby extremely hydrated as well as makes the immune system stronger.
- It has very mild fragrance which is clinically tested for no irritation on the infant’s body.
6. Himalaya Baby Massage Oil
- This is a unique blend of the olive oil, and Vitamin E which is basically made to soften the skin of the infant and t nourish it from the within.
- It also has ashwagandha which is good for enhancing the skin tone.
- It does not cause any skin allergies on the infant’s skin.
- It is clinically tested massage oil which is free from any harmful minerals and animal fat.
- It also has special herbs that are good for the bone and development of overall body.
5. Johnson’s baby oil with Vitamin E
- This is non-greasy massage oil for the children.
- It has mild fragrance but it is not harmful for the baby.
- It has the goodness of Vitamin E which is good for keeping the immune system of the baby healthy.
- It is dermatological approved for being free from any possible allergens and pollutants.
4. Dabur Lal Tail
- It is one of the best available baby massage oil in the market.
- It is a healthy blend of several herbs and other healthy baby massage oils.
- It is clinically approved for having bone strengthening properties.
3. Sebamed Baby Massage oil
- This baby massage oil is a blend of two most beneficial oils for the baby, that is soybean oil and wheat germ oil.
- This oil has high number of fatty acid content in it which ensures healthy skin and muscles.
- This oil is clinically approved for inducing sleep and relaxing the baby.
- It is non-greasy as well as, healthy.
2. Omorose Khadi Rose baby massage oil
- This is baby massage oil which is made of natural herbs including the goodness of the rose.
- Since it is made of rose, it has natural fragrance which is very soothing as well as sleep-inducing but not irritable on the skin.
- It has special features of strengthening the bones and also helping in the growth of bone structure.
1. Cetaphil baby massage oil
- This is clinically approved baby massage oil made with shea butter and Vitamin E.
- It is extremely nourishing for the skin as it has shea butter and also, it is anti-allergic for it contains Vitamin E.
- It is non-scented baby massage oil.
Conclusion: Baby massage oil is undoubtedly one of the most needed things in ensuring the growth of your baby during the infant years.
Read our guide carefully and shortlist your favorite products from the list given above. Before purchasing, consult your doctor and then place the order!