Microwave ovens have today become an indispensable part of every household. Only the rich can afford it has become a thing of the past now. The growing popularity of these ovens has given a drive to lot of competition in this particular field and that is why today the microwave ovens can be afforded by even those who might not have thought about it a few years ago.
Ovens serve a variety of purposes. In the fast-paced world of today, we are always in a hurry, wanting to complete all the tasks at the earliest possible time. Microwave ovens come in really handy with this regard. For example, when you have less time, you can easily heat your food in these ovens, or can even make Maggi, tea, and coffee at the earliest possible time in these.Microwave ovens come in various types and models. It could be solo microwave oven, grill oven, or the convection microwave ovens. It is the convection microwave ovens which offers the maximum utility to the users.
Many ways for which a convection microwave oven can be used include grilling. Baking. Making pasta, tea, or coffee, as well as for other purposes which include reheating of the food and defrosting, etc. as mentioned above, the competition is high and because of that there are various brands and varieties available from which you need to choose the convection microwave oven that shall best suit you. In a nutshell, the following is the list of factors that can help you choose the best convection microwave oven from the Indian market today.
- Type of microwave oven
- Features of the oven
- Capacity of the microwave oven
- Size and Power of the convection microwave ovens
- Styles of the microwave oven
- Price of the convection microwave ovens
Type of microwave oven–there are different types of oven in the market. These can be solo, grilled, or connection. Depending on your need, you need to select the best one. For example, a solo oven with only serve the purpose of reheating and cooking very simple recipes; a grill will help you in reheating, defrosting, and cooking. A convection goes a step ahead and combines the benefits of all the above while providing certain additional uses. Thus, choose the one that suits your needs.
Features of the Microwave Oven- Different people have different needs and it is of utmost importance that you realize the needs and select an oven that best suits those needs.
- Child Lock- one feature that you might be interested in knowing is the presence of child lock in the oven. This is particularly important if there are children at your home
- Defrost- a basic feature that is required in every electronic item is the option of defrosting. It simply makes the use much more convenient and satisfactory. Good ovens have power settings that can be used for this particular purpose
- Auto Cook Menus- This is perhaps one of the most attractive features in a convection microwave oven. There are different menu options that are preset in the oven. Once you select the recipe that has been preset, the oven will automatically adjust both the time as well as the power that is required for the cooking of the recipe
- Timer- This is a very basic feature that should be present in a convection microwave oven. A timer will help you in automatically shutting the oven off in case you have set anything for preheating or cooking
- Power Controls that can Vary- Another feature which most of the people look out for in ovens these days is whether or not the microwave oven has different power setting options at their disposal.
- Turntable- this is a feature which is important for the convection microwave oven to ensure that the food is cooked in an even and uniform manner
- Automatic Sensors- Another important feature is the presence of automatic sensors which reduces your effort and time to a great extent as it gives you an indication that the food is cooked by generating steam which further hits out at the sensor
Capacity of the Microwave Oven – This is a very important factor to consider as higher the number of members in the family, the greater will be the capacity or the volume of the oven that shall be required. For example, if you are a very small family of two or three people, you can do with an oven that has around 15 to 20 liters of capacity; if you are four to five members in a single family, you will be needing a maximum of around 25 liters of capacity of the microwave oven. Finally, with even larger families, the ideal volume or capacity of the oven should be somewhere around 30 liters or so.
Size and Power of the Microwave Oven – the power of the oven plays a very important role while considering the number of members that you are cooking for in a family. The more the quantity that requires to be cooked, higher voltage and power of the convection microwave oven will be required.
Styles of Convection Microwave Ovens – There are four main types of styles of oven available. Depending on your needs, you can choose any one of the following.
- Counter top Ovens – These are the most compact types of convection microwave ovens that are today available in the market and are mainly used for popcorns, and reheating of the already cooked food
- Above-Range – These are primarily the ones that you are able to find above the kitchen range in households
- Microwave Oven Drawers – These come with drawers and offer the benefit that not too much of your space is occupied by them
- Combination Microwave – Conventional Oven- In this particular type, you have both a conventional oven and a microwave
Price – The convection microwave ovens comes in a wide range and prices. You would definitely want a product that offers the maximum benefit while also offering a good value for the money spent on the same.
Considering the factors mentioned above, we have selected and listed some of the best connection microwave ovens available on the Indian market today.
1. BPL 20 L Convection Microwave Oven (BPLMW20C1G,Grey)
This particular convection microwave oven is presented by BPL and comes with a wide variety of features and characteristics.
- This convection microwave oven has an attractive capacity. It can hold up to 20 liters which is great
- Families and even bachelors can easily use the microwave oven.
- The product is really easy to clean and the user manual which comes along the microwave oven makes your task even simpler and easier to a great extent
- It has a very convenient and comfortable touch panel which means you can easily start or stop the functioning
- It also has a built- in system which will help you save a lot of time and efforts
- The makers have also decided to give in a one-year warranty on the product and you will get full refund of your money if you return the same within 10 days of purchasing it
2. Samsung 21 L Convection Microwave Oven (CE73JD-B/XTL, Black)
This connection microwave oven from Samsung comes with both a warranty card as well as a manual which is user-friendly.
- This product can be used for a variety of uses such as grilling, baking, roasting, amongst others
- It comes with a one-year warranty and the warranty card is also included in the product box
- This microwave oven is also suitable for both small families and bachelors
- You can easily return the oven if you find anything wrong with it within 10 days of the product getting delivered at your doorstep
- The key pad is quite sensitive which means not much effort is required when it comes to using it in the kitchen
3. IFB30 L Convection Microwave Oven (30FRC2, Floral Pattern)
This particular convection microwave oven comes with a lot of advanced features.
- This product can be used for varied purposes which include roasting, grilling, pre heating, as well as cooking
- There are 101 attractive menu options
- The oven is a good buy if you want something useful and have a large family as it has as much as 30 liters of capacity
- It has been designed in such a way that the oven can be used for roasting, cooking, etc. even when you are in an extreme hurry.
- The special advanced features of the convection oven include steam-cleaning, auto cook, amongst several others
4. LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (MS2043DB, Black)
This is one of the bestsellers amongst the convection microwave oven on various sites including Amazon.in
- This Microwave oven can be used for a wide variety of purposes which includes reheating, defrosting, amongst host of other benefits
- The touch pad is really sensitive which means that a lot of your precious time is saved
- The distributor offers a one-year warranty period on the product along with money refund in case the oven is returned within 10 days of purchasing the same.
- One of the major attractions of the oven is the large number of menu options and recipes that come as part of the user manual
- You can easily clean the product as the technology that goes into the making has been made to suit and provide ease of cleansing
- The display will be automatically shut off when not in use. This means that you can easily save on a lot of energy and power if you go for this product
5. Godrej 20 L Convection Microwave Oven (GMX 20CA5 MLZ, Mirror)
Godrej has always been a trusted brand and its microwave oven does not disappoint either.
- With a total capacity of 20 liters, the convention oven is best for those who either stay alone or have a small family
- The buttons that have been made a part of the product are really easy to use and saves a lot of time and effort at the same time
- You can make a lot of different food items if you happen to purchase this particular product
- The oven also has an instacook option at your disposal
- With a one-year warranty on its oven and a money back guarantee if the product is returned within a specified period, the microwave oven is really considered to be a great buy for all the Indian households.
6. Haier 20 L Grill Microwave Oven (HIL2001GBPH, Black)
This is one of the best sellers on Amazon.in today. The customer reviews have really been great for this particular product
- This product comes with a glass finish. It will work towards enhancing the look of your kitchen to a great extent.
- It has a total power of 940 watt and that is quite huge for a microwave oven
- The capacity of 20 liters imply that the oven is really good for families as well as bachelors alike
- There is a one-year warranty on the oven much like its other competitors in the market
- The product also goes a long way in helping you save as much as 40 percent of the total energy
7. Whirpool 30 L Convection Microwave Oven (Magicook Elite, Black)
This is one of the best convection microwave ovens that Whirpool has come up with.
- The major attraction of the oven is that you can cook whatever you desire to without the use of any oil whatsoever
- The membrane is really easy to use, and the touch is feather like which makes it really attractive
- The microwave oven comes with as many as 200 menu options and a variety of Indian recipes
- There is a separate rack kept for grilling as well. Not only that, there is also the option of the much-desired tandoor cooking in this particular product
- There is a steam valve, along with various type of cooking bowls, spatula, etc. that makes cooking simpler and easier
- The microwave oven is such that there is double membrane for the heating option
Connection microwave oven can be an essential part of your kitchen as they can be used for a variety of purposes such as roasting, baking, grilling, etc. you can choose any of the above-mentioned products for getting the complete benefit out of it.