Earphones are one of the most common and recommended listening devices on the market right now, earphones are also the top-selling hearing devices that exhibit extraordinary features. The compact size and lightweight are two of the best features that attract and keep the users engaged with using this type of headphones even today.
There is a common confusion about the term headphones and earphones, most of the people refer the devices to a common term headphone or earphone. However, both the terms are different. Headphones are those listening device that is worn on the head, in other words, headphones are those devices with headbands and the earpiece will sit on the ears. On the other hand, earphones or earbuds are those listening devices that are plugged into the ears or inserted into the ears.
In this article, we will discuss the top earphones with a price less than INR500.
There are a few things you should consider while purchasing an earphone in India.
- Earphones are comparatively small and have lightweight than headphones.
- Earphones have comparatively complicated functioning than headphones.
- Earphones are efficient but, comparatively less efficient than headphones.
- Wireless earphones battery charge capacity is comparatively lesser than headphones.
- Earphones have comparatively smaller drivers when compared to headphones.
Now, you have a basic idea about earphones/earbuds. PS: Earphones and earbuds are same. There are thousands of models of earphones available on the Indian market right now and each of these earphones can vary in specification. There also different manufacturers that flood the market with earphones. With this being told, there are several factors that you should consider while purchasing an earphone in India.
- Sound quality
- Sound isolation
- Extra features
1. Sound quality– Earphones are not just about listening to music with punchy and deep bass, these devices should have great acoustics with all the other sound ranges being crystal clear or close to this range. An earphone with great acoustic refers to the devices that have some sophisticated technology and such earphones are worth the money you pay. So, always remember that earphones are not about bass, an earphone is all about the hearing experience.
2. Sound isolation – One of the top advantages of earphones is its compact and small size and they fit in ear, the small size of earbuds makes it very easy and important to fit in the ear. In order to produce the best quality bass and best quality sound the earphones should have the maximum noise isolation capacity and for this it should perfectly fit in your ears, this is to provide that seal on which the bass quality depends. So, always prefer choosing a device that fits perfectly and provides maximum sound isolation.
3. Durability – Bass boosted earphones are specially designed for deep and punchy bass, they are generally expensive and there is a high chance that you purchase a comparatively expensive device and end up buying a new device because the previous device malfunctioned. So, always remember to check the quality of building material, quality of drivers and also the quality of wires if the device comes with a wired connection.
4. Price – Earphones comes at a different price range, most of the earphones with top features have comparatively higher price than other devices. In this article, the price range of the product is limited to INR500. Most of the people think that there are no devices available with good features available at this price range, but, they are wrong. There are efficient and good quality earphones available on the market at this range.
Best Buy Earphones Under 500 Rs 2018
Apart from these factors, there are some other factors like fit and shape of the earphone. These factors are more of a personal choice and depend on the customer’s personal taste. Considering all the features mentioned above it will be a challenging task to find out the best product on the Indian market right now, to make things easier for you, here are some of the best earphones available on the market with a price less than INR500.
1. Philips SHE1405BK/94 In-Ear Headphone Headset With Mic – Black
The Philips SHE1405BK/94 In-Ear Headphone Headset with Mic from the brand Philips is one of the best selling earphones in India with a price less than INR500. This earphone comes integrated with call buttons and microphones. One of the notable things about this earphone is that it fits perfectly into ears. The cables are 1.2 meters long and rubberised to withstand for a long time without breaking. The manufacturer offers a 6-month warranty on the product and also comes with 3 different size rubber earcups that are interchangeable.
2. Philips SHE1405WT/94 In-Ear Headphones with Mic (White)
The Philips SHE1405WT/94 In-Ear Headphones with Mic from the brand Philips is one of the best earphones available on the Indian market with a price less than INR500. This earphone comes with an integrated microphones and call button that enables the user to talk handsfree. The 1.2 meter long rubberised cable is one of the notable things about this product. The driver of this device is super small, but, the quality of sound exhibited is top notch. The manufacturer offers a 6-month warranty on the product.
3. Amazon Basics In-Ear Headphones with universal mic (Pink)
The AmazonBasics In-Ear Headphones with universal mic from the manufacturer world renowned online shopping giant brand Amazon’s sister brand AmazonBasics is one of the earphone brands available on the Indian market with a price less than INR500. This earphone comes with a microphone feature that is compatible with any devices that includes Android and iOS. The 4-feet long cable and the 3.5mm audio jack are of top quality. The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty on the product and the device produces sound of top quality and clarity. The drivers are comparatively big and the bass feature is better than any other earphones that come with a same price tag.
4. Philips SHE1350 In-Ear Headphones (Black)
The Philips SHE1350 In-Ear Headphones from the brand Philips is one of the best earphones available on the market with a price less than INR500. This earphone comes with comparatively enhanced bass and the manufacturer has provided bass vents for the movement of air for better sound quality. The 15mm drivers provide enhanced hearing experience and fits perfectly into the ears. The frequency range of the product is between 16 to 20000 hertz. The manufacturer offers a 6-month warranty on the product.
5. Sound One 616 In Ear Earphones With Mic ,Blue
The Sound One 616 in Ear Earphones with Mic from the brand Sound One is one of the best earphones available on the market right now with a price less than INR500. This earphone comes with 10mm dynamic drivers and can fit in your ear vertically. The device comes with microphones and call button that enables the user to talk handsfree. The manufacturer also provides a premium carrying case and comes with an ergonomic design.
The noise isolation feature of this device is second to none.
6. Portronics Por-766 Conch 204 In-Ear Stereo Having 3.5Mm Aux Port Headphone(Grey)
The Portronics Por-766 Conch 204 In-Ear Stereo Having 3.5Mm Aux Port Headphone from the brand Portronics is one of the best earphones available on the market right now with a price less than INR500. This earphone comes 3.5mm jack and is compatible with numerous devices. The 1.2 meter long tangle free cable comes with excellent strength. The overall weight of the product is comparatively lesser than any other earphones on the market today. The earphone also comes with an inline microphone and call button.
7. UBON UB1085 CHAMP Universal Earphones (Black)
The UBON UB1085 CHAMP Universal Earphones from the brand UBON is one of the best earphones available on the market right now with a price less than INR500. This earphone is compatible with several devices and comes in black colour. The Product has an inbuilt microphone and call button that enables the user to talk handsfree.
Earphone when compared to headphones has complicated functioning. One of the things you should remember is that earphones with extra features and high quality drivers come with a comparatively high price tag. If you are planning to purchase an earphone with a price less than INR500, consider the list of products mentioned above. The above-mentioned buying guide will help you select the best earphone on the market today.
Hope this article helped you.