All the phone manufacturers provide headphones in the box but are you really happy with the sound quality of the headphones? Moreover, do you have wireless headphones? If you are also not satisfied with your headphones then you must consider upgrading your headphones to a better one. There are several amazing headphones available in the market which can offer you a vibrant sound experience at a very affordable price.
Just like you, a lot of people want better headphones as they are not satisfied with the ones offered with the phone or multimedia player. In such a case a case, these people also opt for other branded headphones. There is no specific price range for these as the upper limit in terms of cost can easily run in thousands. The fact is that most of the people prefer headphones in a reasonable budget and there is certainly a lot of variety available in headphones costing under Rs 1000.
If you are also planning to upgrade your headphones then you must go through this article as we have listed a short buying guide which will help you in choosing the best headphones under Rs 1000. Go through the points listed below and you will be able to choose best wireless headphones under 1000 or even the best overhead headphones under Rs 1000. See this also if you are looking for Best Earphones Under Rs 1000 in India.
Buying Guide for Headphones under Rs 1000
- Wireless vs Wired – If you want a higher mobility then you must go for wireless headphones. There are different types of wireless headphones. Some of the headphones are partially wireless while others are completely wireless. You can choose the type of headphones that you want.
- Fitting of the Headphones and Cushioning – There are different types of headphones available like in-ear headphones, over-ear headphones and many other. If you are choosing over the ear headphones then you must choose a good cushioning or else you might end up with ear pain.
- Noise Cancellation – This is one of the most preferred features in the headphones. The noise cancellation headphones generate a frequency that is opposite to the frequency of noise and hence canceling the noise of the environment. The only thing is that the cost of noise cancellation headphones is usually higher than the regular headphones.
- Presence of Mic – If you are looking for Best Headphones with mic Under Rs 1000 then you must check for this feature in the headphone. You may also want to check the type of mic available in the headphones.
- Sound Quality – This is the most important criteria to be considered and the way to check for the sound quality is through trying a demo piece. If the demo piece is not available with the retailer then you can also check the reviews of the headphone and you will get to know a lot about sound quality.
- Anti-Tangle – The main reason why headphones get damaged is that the wires of the headphones get tangled and the connection point breaks. To avoid these issues, you can opt for anti-tangle headphones.
- Water Resistant – If you go for a jog with your headphones then you must buy headphones that are water resistant. Most of the headphones today are water resistance and hence they are not damaged with mild moisture or water.
- Volume Controls – To have a higher flexibility, you can choose the headphones with the volume control on them. They give you freedom from taking out a phone every time you want to change the volume settings or skip a track. The buttons can also help you in answering the call and invoking AI Assistant.
- Warranty – While investing in headphones, you must also check the warranty of the headphones as the can save you from the manufacturing defects. Most of the good brands offer 6 months to 1 year warranty on their products.
These are some of the points to be considered and you will be able to choose the right headphones to suit your need. Ensure that you make the choice wisely so that you are happy with the upgraded headphones. If you are still not able to find the best headphones for you then you must go through the list of best headphones mentioned below. The list has a combination of best Bluetooth headphones under Rs 1000 along with other variants of the headphones.
So, here is the list.
Best Headphones Under Rs 1000 In India
10. Mi Earphones Basic with Mic (Black)
Mi has gained a lot of popularity in recent times. The headphone from Mi is also very popular yet affordable. If you are looking for best headphones with mic under Rs 1000 then you must have a look at this product once. Here are some of the features of these headphones
- Tangle Free Design available in Red and Black Color
- Comes with Mic and a Button for Playing or Pausing the music.
- Earbuds made of silicon which delivers Ultra Deep Bass
- Power Output – 5mW
- Sound Chamber made of Aluminium to deliver the best voice quality.
9. Freesolo Bluetooth 4.1 In-Ear Noise Isolating Sport Earbuds Earphone (Black, 56S-2)
These headphones are Bluetooth headphones and they are a little above Rs 1000 but there are many deals and discounts applicable on this product which brings down the price of these headphones below Rs 1000. Here are some of the features of these headphones.
- Available in 5 attractive color and has an on-the year design.
- Has a battery backup of 5-6 hours of music time and 3 hours of talk time.
- Uses noise cancellation technology to give a better experience.
- Comes witha button to change tracks and answer calls.
- Warranty of 6 months is applicable on the product.
8. Intex Roaming Wireless Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
If you are looking for headphones for the PC then this could be the best one for you. The unique part about these headphones are that they work on radio frequency and they do not work on Bluetooth. This increases the range of the headphones. Check out the reviews and products with help of the page listed below
- Has a good bass in the output.
- Brand offers 1 year warranty on the product.
- Headphones come with a base unit which needs to be connected to the device which you want the headphones connected to.
7. Life Like SOLO S460 Bluetooth Wired & Wireless Headphones with Tf Card/Mic/FM Support
This is another wireless headset on our list and these headphones are certainly very reliable and affordable. They can be connected to any device with Bluetooth and the headphones are very portable. Here are some more features of the headphones.
- Headphones can support FM and TF Card to play music.
- Can also be connected via a wire
- The headphones can be used to answer the calls and these headphones comes with 6 month warranty.
6. Philips SHL5000/00 on Ear Headphone with Deep Bass (Black)
Philips is a brand that is known for quality. If you are looking for some amazing over the year headphones then you must try these product. To check the price of these headphones from Philips, you can visit the product page with help of the link mentioned below.
- Foldable headphones which makes them easy to carry.
- 2 meter long cable which increases the flexibility for the user.
- Good cushioning on the headphones
- Power output of the headphones – 40 mW
- Has a 3.5 mm jack for input.
5. iBall Rocky Over-Ear Headphones with Mic
Next on our list is a headphones with Mic. These headphones can be used with the PC for skype or even with the mobile. Here are some details about these headphones and to check more details, you can visit the product page with help of the link mentioned below.
- Total Output for the Headphones – 100 mW
- Comes with volume control
- Headphones has 3.5 mm Jack for Input.
- iBall offers 1 year warranty on these headphones which is certainly good.
- The headphones have a built-in microphone as well.
4. JBL C300SI On-Ear Dynamic Wired Headphones (Black)
JBL has no comparison in the market and if you are looking for a headphones from a good brand then this should be your choice. The headphones are really expensive but it is available for less than Rs 1000 on various e-commerce platforms. If you are interested in these headphones from JBL then checkout the deal with help of the link listed below.
- Headphones are light in weight and it comes with self-adjusting ear cups.
- The sound experience of these headphones is just amazing and you will stop using all other headphones after using this one.
- Maximum power output – 120 mW
- The headphones have a high bass which makes the music even more fun.
- Comes with 1 year long warranty.
3. Philips SHE1405BK/94 in-Ear Headphone Headset with Mic – Black
These are the second headphones from Philips in our list and if you are looking for headphones with a Mic and the headphones that can be used with your phone then you must choose these headphones from Philips. Here are some of the core product specifications.
- Comes with a button to answer the call.
- Has silicon earbud to block the external noise.
- Comes with 1.2 meter long cable and extra rubber caps.
- Maximum power output – 20 mW
- Philips offer 6 month warranty on this product.
2. JBL C100SI In-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
There is no denying about the amazing quality of JBL. If you want something compact then these headphones are for you as these headphones are good for use with Phone and they are also available on a great discount. These headphones are available in three colors and here are other specifications of these headphones from JBL.
- Offers JBL Signature Sound which is the best in class.
- Has a button to answer the call or activate Siri or Google Assistant.
- 3 different size of ear buds available so as to help you in getting a good fit.
- JBL offers 1 year of warranty on these headphones.
1. Sennheiser CX 180 Street II in-Ear Headphone (Black)
If you are looking for something with great quality then you must have a look at these headphones from Sennheiser. The headphones offer a great quality they are also the best headphones available under Rs 1000. Here are other specs of these headphones.
- Comes with volume control button.
- Can be used with the phone for listing to music.
- Doesn’t have a mic and hence calls can’t be answered.
- Reduces the ambient noise to keep the sound quality intact
- Brand offers 2 years of warranty on these headphones which is the maximum warranty offered by any brand.
These are the best headphones available in Indian market and you might want to consider the online deals available on these headphones as the online portals do offer a great discount on the products.