Non-stick cookware has have been a cook’s best friend ever since it came into existence and it is safe to say that our kitchen has never seen better days now that it has non-stick cookware! Once you start using a nonstick cookware it is hard to get back to the ones which do not have a non-stick cook base. But a hard to accept the fact is that even though we are now living I twenty-first century where kites are as advanced as ever, many people have not yet upgraded to using non-stick cookware. If you are one of them, then raise your hands, cross your fingers and read the benefits of using a non-stick cookware below.
Once you read them, it will be hard for you to resist yourself from buying a complete non-stick cookware set for your kitchen.
- Read Also: Best Dosa Tawas In India
Tips to keep in mind before purchasing a non-stick cookware
Even though nonstick cookware is all over the market these days, yet people can make obvious mistakes in choosing the most appropriate nonstick cookware for their household. Therefore, here is a guide to help you through the nonstick shopping.
Coating: isn’t it the most obvious that more the nonstick coating the more secure your cookware is. Therefore, it is only advisable to be sure about the number of nonstick coating that your cookware has. Or else, you could just ask the seller about the coating quality or the technique used.
Weight: you might think that this is too technical a detail, but it matters to the performance of your cookware. A nonstick coating is done on an aluminum utensil for it is an excellent conductor of heat. The thicker your cookware the better it is, therefore, always prefer buying a cookware which is either thick or the one which is made up of cast aluminum.
Oven-safe: what good is a modern appliance if it does not multi-task? Therefore, it is recommended that you prefer buying a cookware which is safe to be used in the oven. No one would want to be in a hassle of constantly shifting the food in different cookware’s or utensils.
Dish-wash safe: yes, it is true that every nonstick cookware is not safe to be used in a dishwasher. It is generally just because of the safety of the nonstick coating that a cookware is rather suggested to be washed my But if you not very friendly with hand washing, you always have a better alternative which is to look for the cookware’s that are dish-wash safe!
Are you sure about your purpose of use: Yes, this is a legit question that you should ask yourself definitely before purchasing a nonstick cookware? The reason is that you will surely have to change your cooking methods, such as cooking on low heat.
If you successfully follow these tips, then there is no way that you will repent your decision and the purchase. If you are prepared, then look down to find some of the best nonstick cookware in the market.
Best Nonstick Cookware Set From Top Brands
1. Nirlon Non-stick Cookware (Black and Red Combo Set)
- This is a heavy gauged aluminum cookware
- This is the best recommended nonstick cookware for low-fat heating.
- To offer you a comfortable heat-proof grip, the handles are made from Bakelite.
- Its durable long life nonstick coating is safe for cleaning in a dishwasher.
- IT is PFOA safe which ensures that you are not cooking in a hazardous cookware.
2. Prestige Omega Deluxe Induction Base Non-stick kitchen set ( 3-piece set)
- IT is the best multi-use nonstick cookware that you could possibly
- It has an induction base safe to be used on an induction cook-top.
- It has three layers of engineered nonstick layering.
- The Teflon coating is PFOA free.
3. Nylon Heavy Gauge Non-stick Cookware with a glass lid (2-piece set)
- It is made from a blend of aluminum and stainless steel to make it lightweight.
- It is a 100% guaranteed nonstick coating.
- It has sturdy handles to protect your hands.
- It is safe for everyday use and cleaning.
4. Tefal Hard Titanium with the nonstick pan (Black)
- This is a durable as well as the classy nonstick pan.
- The brilliance of titanium gives it a hard surface as well as appreciable coating durability.
- It comes with 2-year of warranty.
- It is compatible to be used with induction, electric, ceramic and halogen cook base.
Benefits of using non-stick cookware
- A non-stick cookware will be easy to wash because there will be no visible stains of food you cooked in it or oily surface.
- Kitchen appliances define you and your status; therefore, what is better than scratch-less cookware? A non-stick cookware is scratch proof due to the nonstick coating.
- It is the age of modernization, deny it or not, but a non-stick cookware defines advancement and your undeniable taste for technology.
- Due to the nonstick coating on the surface of a nonstick cookware, the heat is equally and uniformly distributed across the entire cookware. The uniform heat distribution ensures that the food is cooked entirely and quickly.
Nonstick cookware is the modern way of cooking and it is most important that every kitchen is blessed with an entire set of nonstick cookware. Therefore, make sure that you bring home a nonstick cookware.