Pulse Oximeters have gained a lot of popularity these days. Growing pollution and pulmonary diseases could be one of the reasons for the increase in popularity of pulse oximeter. If you are not aware of what Pulse Oximeter is then you must know that this is a small medical device which can be clipped on your fingertip and it can measure the CO2 level in your blood.
It is a must-have device in the medical kit and if you have someone in the family who suffers from respiratory illness then it even makes more sense to buy a Pulse Oximeter. The advantage of the pulse oximeter is that if someone is not feeling good then you can check the oxygen level in the blood. If it is higher than the prescribed limit then you can simply give them an oxygen mask which can save their life. You can also use Oximeter if you are traveling to high altitude areas.
If you are planning to buy a pulse oximeter then here is a short buying guide which includes all the factors that you must consider during the buying process.
Buying Guide for Pulse Oximeter
- Warning System – Ideally you must look for a pulse Oximeter that provides you with the different types of the warning The first one is low SpO2, the second one is the warning for the irregular heartbeat and the third warning is for low battery. All are equally important.
- Accuracy – The accuracy level of the device is mentioned on the pack of each and every device. In such a case, you need to ensure that the accuracy level of the Pulse Oximeter is within 2%.
- Portability – Lastly, consider the portability and the size of the pulse oximeter. Buy the one which is really portable and which has an in built
Buying Guide should help you in choosing the right pulse oximeter but if you are still not sure then here is a list of best pulse oximeter available in India.
List of Best Pulse Oximeter in India
5. Dr. Morepen PO04 Pulse Oximeter
Dr. Morepen is a trusted brand in India and if you are looking for something affordable and reliable then you must check out this pulse oximeter. Here are some more details about the oximeter.
- Oximeter has dual color LED Display which is easy to read.
- The oximeter has 6 different display modes.
- It comes with a battery indicator and an auto power-off feature.
- The oximeter displays pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate and SpO2.
- The brand offers 1 year warranty on this product.
4. Dr. Trust (USA) Professional Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter with Audio Visual Alarm and Respiratory Rate
Dr. Trust is a name you can trust and these are one of the highest selling pulse oximeters in the United States of India. Fortunately, the oximeter is also available in India and you can check out all the reviews of this pulse oximeter with help of the link mentioned below.
- This oximeter is water resistant and it also measures the SpO2 level very quickly.
- Apart from SpO2, the oximeter can also measure the pulse rate along with the respiratory rate. To alert you, the device also has an audio-visual
- The display is rotatable and the device also shoes the bar graph format for the data.
- The oximeter can also display Perfusion Index and the brand offers 1 year warranty on the device.
3. Newnik PX701 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Audio-Visual Alarm
If you are looking for an oximeter with an easy to read display then you must go ahead and purchase this one. To check out the complete feature, visit the product page mentioned below. Here are some other details about Newnik Pulse Oximeter.
- The Pulse Oximeter can give you a highly accurate reading even when the hand of the patient is shaking.
- There is also an audio-visual alarm for the times when the SpO2 level or the pulse rate goes off limit.
- You can use the Oximeter to check PI% and the device is also water resistant.
- This oximeter also comes with 1 year warranty.
2. Choicemmed MD300C2D Pulse Oximeter
Next on our list is an oximeter from Choicemmed and this is yet another popular and accurate oximeter on our list. The product is highly rated on most of the e-commerce platforms and you can check all the ratings of the product by navigating to the product page. Here is a short description of the product.
- The oximeter displays the output of the SpO2 level and pulse
- The brand offers 1 year warranty on the device.
- The display of the Oximeter is bright and it is really easy to read.
1. Dr. Trust (USA) Signature Series Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with AUDIO VISUAL ALARM water resistant
This is the second model from Dr. Trust on our list and this model is a little cheaper than the previous model. This model also has good user reviews and here some of the features of the Oximeter.
- The oximeter is highly accurate and it can help you in getting SpO2 values along with Pulse Bar Graph, and Pulse Rate.
- The device is waterproof and the brand offers 1 year warranty on the device.
- The Oximeter gives audio-visual warning in case the vital signs go out of the bound.
These are some of the best pulse oximeters and they are easily available in the market. However, if you would like to get a discount and save some money then you must check out the offers on e-commerce websites.
- Best Electric Body Massager Machine in India
- Best Glucometers In India
- Best Digital Thermometer In India
- Best Cervical Pillow in India
- Best Ice Bag Pack for Injuries in India
- Best Medical Box in India
- Best First Aid Kit in India
- Best Hot Water Bottle in India
- Best BP Monitors In India
- Best Nebulizers in India
- Best Fitness Band in India
- Best Steam Vaporizer in India
- Best Electric Toothbrush in India