We all know the basic fact that steam is an excellent remedy for congestion and cold. Few experts have recommended using steam as a purifying agent that can clean the facial skin. Most of you reading this article might have undergone steam therapy at least once in your life, you would exactly know the effect steam has on sinus, allergy, cold, blocked nose etc.
It would be a waste of time if I start explaining the advantages and benefits of the steam vaporizer in detail.
There was a time when people had to boil water on a stove or burner and then consider inhaling or using the steam from this water. However, today, we have electric steam vaporizer or inhalers that produce steam that requires electric and water as an input. The product since its introduction has been in in-demand and most of the brands have exploited this demand making it almost impossible for a user to select the best product from the market. However, considering these factors mentioned below can definitely help you to an extent.
Capacity – Capacity of a steam inhaler/vaporizer simply refers to the water holding capacity of the device. You already know the steam vaporizers produce steam from water, you have to fill the reservoir tank with water, and there are different models of steam vaporizers on the market that comes from different manufacturers, each with the same or different capacity. If you do not prefer refilling the device every now and then, consider buying a device with high capacity, on the other hand, if you prefer using fresh water at every cycle; consider buying a device with low capacity.
Function – Steam inhalers could be used for different purposes, and each model is designed to serve its purpose. If you need the product for inhaling purpose, consider buying the device designed for inhaling purpose. Yes, steam vaporizer designed to serve inhaling purpose come with a cup that fits perfectly on your nose and mouth making it easy to inhale. So, check the product specification and then purchase the product that serves your need.
Aromatherapy capability – As I mentioned in the above factor steam vaporizer serve different purposes and each device is designed to serve a purpose. However, the steam vaporizer designed for inhaling to reduce cough, clear blocked nose etc. will come with an option to accept essential oils, if you prefer making use of such feature check the product specification and then purchase the product.
Durability – Steam vaporizers as we know produce a lot of heat, most of the devices are made of durable plastic. But, not all steam vaporizers are made of durable solid plastics, so, always consider purchasing a product made of durable plastic and not any other materials.
Steam generation capacity – Not all steam vaporizers produce the same volume of steam. Some devices can produce only a constant volume of steam, but some models have the feature to adjust the volume of steam produced and the flow. So, while purchasing consider the product that suits your purpose.
Best Buy Steam Vaporizer Online in India
Here is the list of best steam vaporizer available on the Indian market right now.
1. Healthgenie 3 In 1 Steam Sauna Regular Vaporizer (Pink)
The Healthgenie 3 in 1 Steam Sauna Regular Vaporizer from the brand Healthgenie and comes in pink color.
- This product is made of plastic
- The whole product is lightweight.
- The Healthgenie 3 In 1 Steam Sauna Regular Vaporizer comes with smooth edge suitable for nasal and facial purpose
- The product has Aromatherapy capability that enables you to add inhalants.
2. Mcp 3 in 1 Steam Inhaler for Facial Sauna, Vaporizer and Nose Steamer
The Mcp 3 in 1 Steam Inhaler for Facial Sauna, Vaporizer is a product from the brand Mcp that can be used as both facial sauna and steam vaporizer.
- The product is made of solid plastic
- This product comes with attachments that helps you use the product more efficiently
- Smooth edge nose attachment for general steam inhalation
- The product comes with auto shut off if the water level is low
- This steam vaporizer can produce steam within 1-2 minutes of switch On
3. Newnik V108 Vaporizer/Steamer
The V108 Vaporizer from the brand Newnik comes in an attractive design and can be used as vaporizer/steamer.
- The product comes with power indicators, two level heating control
- The manufacturer has incorporated a auto shut-off feature
- The Newnik V108 Vaporizer is designed to open the pores on the skins, therefore, cleansing it.
- This product comes with a 6-months warranty
4. Ozomax 3 In 1 Steamer Cum Vaporizer, Nozzle Inhaler, Facial Sauna (Model-Elda)
This product from the brand Ozomax can be used as a steamer, nozzle inhaler, and facial sauna.
- This product can used for three different purpose that include steamer, inhaler, and facial sauna
- The product comes with 3 different attachments
- The product is made of high-quality durable plastic
5. Trust Home Spa Facial Steamer and Vaporiser (Blue)
This steam vaporizer from the brand Dr. Trust comes in an attractive blue color and includes few other add-ons.
- The product is designed and engineered by Nureca Inc.
- This steam vaporizer is designed to provide enhanced vapor therapy for cold, bronchitis, flu, and other respiratory diseases.
- The gentle steam that comes out from this product is suitable even for small kids.
- The manufacturer has incorporated an auto shut-off feature and timer in this product for enhanced efficiency.
A steam vaporizer can be a good addition to your medical supply and can offer good relief if you have a blocked nose, cold, or a respiratory issue.
If you prefer having the best product on the market, consider the products listed above.
- Best Glucometers In India
- Best Digital Thermometer In India
- Best Cervical Pillow in India
- Best Ice Bag Pack for Injuries in India
- Best Medical Box in India
- Best First Aid Kit in India
- Best Hot Water Bottle in India
- Best BP Monitors In India
- Best Nebulizers in India
- Best Pulse Oximeter In India
- Best Fitness Band in India
- Best Electric Toothbrush in India
- Best Electric Body Massager in India