Are you struggling with your body weight? Do you think that jogging in your city poses a health risk because of the pollution? Well, in such a case, buying a treadmill might help you in burning some extra calories which in turn may help you in losing fat or staying fit. Today, treadmills are really affordable and at the same time, it is easy to find a treadmill in the market.
There are several brands which supply with the treadmill and you can get them in a wide range of budget. Moreover, there are many features available on the treadmill today. It is up to you to decide what you really want.
To help you in choosing the best treadmill, here is a short buying guide which will help you in not only buying the best treadmill for yourself but it will also help you in saving some money by helping you in understand what features you really need.
Let us now have a look at this short buying guide.
Buying Guide for Treadmill
Motorized or Manual – The first choice that you would have to make is if you want a motorized treadmill or if you want a manual treadmill. The choice is based on your budget and if you want something really cheap then you can go for a manual treadmill but as per our advice, you must buy a motorized treadmill.
Size of Treadmill – The second factor you need to consider is the size of the treadmill. This depends on the space available to you and if space is not a problem then opts for a loner belt. This would provide you more confidence while running and you can also opt for the treadmill that can be folded as that will save a lot of space in your house.
Safety Feature – If you plan for a high-intensity workout or if you plan to run on the treadmill then you must opt for some essential safety features. One such feature to look out for is the emergency stop or the safety stop. The second feature to look for is the heart rate sensor.
Multiple Use – There are some models available in the market which can be used for the workout as well. They have several other attachments that can help you in replacing three or four different workout machines with just one. It is certainly better to go with these models as you save space as well as money.
Speed and Incline – You also need to check the maximum and the minimum speed and the incline that the treadmill can function on. In addition to this, check the step size of each This would help you make a better choice. To look for treadmills that enables you to walk on an incline as they help you in burning extra calories.
Cushioning – While you run on the treadmill, the treadmill exerts a lot of force on your joints. In such a case, it is always advisable to buy a treadmill that has shock absorption or a good cushioning. This will ensure that you do not suffer from knee problems in a long and short run.
Warranty – You can also check for warranty on the treadmill. It is certainly better to have some sort of warranty to protect you from the manufacturing defects. Most of the brands do offer warranty along with on-site support for the treadmills.
Advance Features – If you are fond of technology then you might want a treadmill with some advanced You can look for a treadmill that can sync your workout data in the cloud. You may also look for a treadmill that can help you with various workout programs. There are many options available for you.
Budget – This should actually be the first factor to be considered by you. You can set the budget and look for features accordingly. Compare various models and you will get an idea what you will get for a prescribed budget. Moreover, you can also check the difference in the online and offline price of the same product.
These were some of the factors that must be considered while buying a treadmill. In addition to this, you make a checklist of the features you want in the treadmill. If you are still not sure about which machine to buy then you may go through the list of best treadmills available in India.
This will certainly help you in making a final decision.
So, here is the list.
Best Treadmill For Home Use in India
7. Quantico FS485 Blend Treadmill
Our list begins with the Quantico Treadmill. This is one of the highest rated treadmills in India and you can check out the product with help of the product page listed below. We have also listed some of the features of this amazing treadmill.
- You can easily adjust the incline of the treadmill by the help of the control on the console. The maximum incline here is 15%.
- The maximum capacity of the user weight for this treadmill is 115 Kg.
- Talking about the speed, the speed of the treadmill can be adjusted between 1 Km/h and 14 Km/h.
- You can also play your music player or iPod to the sound system and play the music on the treadmill.
- The display of the treadmill displays time, distance, speed, calories, heart rate and the program selected. There are total 12 programs available on the treadmill.
- There is also a good amount of short absorption on the treadmill and it can self-lubricate itself.
- The brand offers a 3-year warranty on the motor and 1 year warranty on the overall treadmill.
6. Fit kit FT060 5-in-1 Motorized Multi-Functional Treadmill
Next on our list is a treadmill from Fit kit. This treadmill is also one of the best-selling treadmills in the market and you can check out all the features of the treadmill with help of the product link listed below. The brand also offers free treadmill installation so you do not have to worry about the setup.
- The treadmill can run on 1 Km/h to 16 Km/h and the treadmill also monitors your heart rate continuously.
- You can also connect the treadmill to the Bluetooth app available on iOS and Android. The app can help you in tracking the workout and it also suggests you the right training schedule as per your goal.
- Maximum user weight for this treadmill is 120 Kg and in addition to this, the brand offers a lifetime warranty on the product.
- The treadmill has auto lubrication which helps in smooth running of the treadmill.
- You can also run music on this treadmill with help of Bluetooth and moreover the treadmill can also store your workout data in a pen drive.
- This treadmill also has a display which again displays all the important parameters like speed, distance, calories, time and even the heart rate.
5. Kobo TM-201 Motorized Treadmill with Manual Incline
If you are looking for a treadmill with some good shock absorbance then this is the right model for you. The treadmill doesn’t feature an automatic incline adjust but the same can be done manually. Here are other features of this treadmill.
- The incline can be adjusted manually to three different levels and the speed can be adjusted between 1 Km/h to 14 Km/h.
- The treadmill has a heart rate sensor and the LCD screen display all these parameters including the speed, time, distance, calories, incline level, and
- There is the inbuilt speaker in the treadmill which lets you play music by connecting the music player to the treadmill.
- The treadmill also has a safety lock and the treadmill can be folded easily.
- There are total of 8 programs on the treadmill and you can select the one which suits your goal.
4. Powermax FitnessTDM-98 Motorized Treadmill
Powermax is another such popular fitness brand in India and the treadmill from this brands are available in many variants. If you are looking for something really affordable then this could be a perfect treadmill for you. Here are more details about this model.
- The brand offers a 3-year warranty on the motor and 1 year warranty on the overall mechanism.
- The treadmill has a basic LED display which can display time, distance, speed, heart rate, and calories burnt.
- The treadmill can also be folded when not in use.
- The speed range of the treadmill is between 0.8 Km/h to 14.8 Km/h
- There is also an inbuilt speaker in the treadmill which helps you in playing music easily.
- The maximum user weight capacity of this treadmill from Powermax is 90 Kg
3. Powermax Fitness TDA-230 Motorized Treadmill with Auto Inclination and Auto Lubrication
This is the second model from Powermax in our list and this variant is actually loaded with features. The treadmill has a lot of positive reviews and you can check them all by going to the product page listed below. Before you visit the product page, you can check some of the features of the treadmill.
- This treadmill has a big LCD Display which displays all the important parameters. The treadmill can also measure your BMI and fat%.
- The treadmill can also adjust the incline as per your requirements and the incline can be adjusted between 0 to 15%.
- The speed settings on this treadmill are available between 1 Km/h to 14 Km/h.
- The maximum user weight rating for this model from Powermax is 115 Kg.
- The treadmill is fitted with an amazing system for shock absorption which ensures that there is no harm to your knees while you are running on the treadmill.
- The treadmill has an auto lubrication feature and there are also speakers in the treadmill which can play music via Aux and USB.
2. Lifeline 4 in 1 Deluxe Manual Treadmill
If you are setting up a personal gym at home then this is what you must buy. This is a 4 in 1 treadmill which has multiple features to meet your workout regime. A lot of people prefer this treadmill because of the multiuse of this treadmill. The treadmill will not only help you in losing weight but it will also help you in
- The treadmill is non-motorized but there is an electronic meter to measure speed, distance, time, pulse and other vitals.
- The treadmill can be used as a twister and as a stepper because of the additional attachments. There is also a setting for changing the incline of the treadmill.
- Maximum user weight supported by this treadmill is 110 Kg.
1. Healthgenie 6in1 Motorized Treadmill 4112M with Massager, Sit-ups, Tummy Twister, Dumbbells & Resistant Tubes, Max Speed 14 Kmph
This is yet another treadmill which can be bought if you are planning to set a complete home-based gym. The treadmill comes with resistance tube along with dumbbells and twisters which eliminates the need for buying them separately. Here are rest of the details about this amazing treadmill.
- The treadmill has a massager along with an apparatus for doing sit-ups. In addition to this, the treadmill is supplied with other equipment like dumbbells.
- The treadmill has a speed range of 1 Km/h to 14 Km/h and in addition to this, there is also a set of speakers inbuilt in the treadmill. The motor of the treadmill is noiseless and that is yet another advantage of this treadmill.
- The maximum user weight capacity of the treadmill is 110 Kg and there are overall 12 programs which can be used by you to achieve your goal.
- The warranty on the treadmill is 1 year but the frame gets a warranty of 3 years.
These are the best treadmills available in India. Now, once you plan to buy, you must have a plan to transport the treadmill to your house as most of the companies may not provide you with a free delivery.
In such a case, it would be in best interest to check out the same model on the e-commerce platform as that would help you in getting the free delivery right at your doorstep.